Tuesday, January 01, 2013

So.....wassup?

Ok, so I realize that it has been 3 years since my last post. THREE YEARS!!!! I can't even believe it. I have been sewing off and on. We've had a lot going on. First, we are in our new house finally. We are thrilled. I have a dedicated sewing space, but find myself bringing the trimming and cutting upstairs with me when I get bored. I will post pictures of my space soon.

 Maybe the few of you reading this will give me some organizational ideas. I have been reading all the quilting blogs, so although you have not heard from me, I have heard from you. I am constantly inspired by the projects you create and I love seeing your progress. It makes my head ache with all the things you do. I will never catch up.

 So I am going to put this first post up, and then fill you in later on what has been going on. I will go comment on the blogs I read, and let you know that I am alive. Maybe we can be friends again! I am on Facebook, too. If you are there, I'd love to be friends!

 Here is a recent, and mucho fun project, I collaborated on fairly recently. Grace and I made this for Georgia's 2nd birthday.  Grace picked all the fabrics, and she drew pictures of Georgia's favorite songs or games.  We have the Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels on the Bus, Twinkle Twinkle, and more.  Both girls were very happy with the result!


On this New Years Day, I can only hope my creative spirit gets on the move, and I can continue finishing some projects.  I resolve to post at least twice a week.  There.  I said it!

Happy New Year!!!

No comments: