Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Get it done for January!

OK, 4 things to accomplish this month...

 1. Finish the top for the Christmas quilt.   I've decided to do the "busier" variant and then add a 2.5 inch background, then the 4 patches as the border.  This shouldn't be a problem.  (Edited:  Now I have figured out this is too small.  Must make at least 3 more stars which might slow me down as I don't think I have 3 more fabrics available.  Oh, no! Fabric shopping!)


2. Do part 1 of Comfort and Joy with the group.

3. Work on hand quilting son's wedding quilt

4. Piece heart blocks for new Valentine quilt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some variety there, so it won't get boring. Best of luck with your goals!

Linda in Calif. said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, which is how I found you. (I'm following you now) Beautiful start to your quilt. Good luck with your goals!