Saturday, September 30, 2006

OK, Flori, masterpice may be stretching it, but I usually just get an all over quilting pattern, and I guess I didn't realize how following the quilting would make the difference. I may be spoiled from now on and want them all done this way.

In all spaces that had a lot of open space, there is a design. The blue had 3 blocks in each corner, and it looks really nice.

Each of the tri-rec (shudder, can't stand to mention them!) blocks are all quilted in a different pattern. It sure adds a lot of interest. All of the tri recs ( ugh) triangles, all million of them, are done 1/4 inch.

Most of the regular blocks are just 1/4 inch quilted or in the ditch. I'm really pleased with it. And the little boat quilt turned out real cute. It has a wave pattern.



Here is as far as I have gotten on the Mystery quilt. This is clue 1 and 2 for the small size.

No comments: