Saturday, September 09, 2006

In an effort to not bore anyone to tears, I am going to show you some pictures from the past. (Laptop sicker than thought...new motherboard, big $$) I retired from teaching to help with a precious little girl, my Gracie. I've been keeping her since 2 days before she started crawling (seriously!), and she has helped me sew from the very beginning. She is three now, and she has a little red basket filled with "fabicks" that she loves to play with and insist that I sew together. I was just thinking this morning that it's probably time to sew a doll quilt or somthing that she will have made herself. My daughter who's 30 still treasures the things she and her grandmother sewed together.

Helping me with a mystery quilt by quiltaholics.


My design wall is the floor. So is Gracie's!

I am still working on the Halloween quilt and ended up ordering the fabrics for multiple borders and backing from the same Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet line of fabrics by Moda. I haven't gotten to sew for a couple of days as we have been working trying to empty our house in town to get the darn thing sold. Real life gets in the way once more!

Happy quilting to all!

No comments: