Saturday, September 23, 2006

Progress

Well. There hasn't been much. Progress, that is. I have puttered. I have cut some scraps. I've washed my mom's clothes that I want to put in a quilt someday. I'm going to try to get nerve to cut them up...it's so emotional and sad.

I've also washed T-shirts that I want to put in a quilt and I'm going to buy some interfacing this weekend and get some blocks cut. At least I'll get rid of the bulk of fabric of the shirts and just have a stack of different sized blocks.

I never realized I should be buying tshirts according to the design size! I have huge designs; I have tiny designs. I have many, many, pocket decorations and small designs from shirts that my husband got from work. I could do a whole quilt in just M&M designs, and as I wrote that a lightbulb went on over my head. I think I have 2 tshirt quilts....a travel one, and and M&M one.

Thank you, Internets, for making me think this through.

SO did I talk anyone else into doing the Quiltaholics mystery next weekend?

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: