So here is the Quiltaholics mystery I worked on this weekend. I have added 1 of 3 borders. It will have a light, a focus, and a light.
I didn't really listen to the fabric recommendations from the designer. I had seen this fabric at the store, and I wanted it. Wanted it!!!! So I got it. I can see that the middle design would have worked better brighter, but I loved the fabric. Wish I'd done a larger size. The quilt was in 3 sizes, and each had a different layout.
In the spirit of the new name of this blog, I will confess several silly mistakes...the worst was making 32 2.5 inch blocks in the wrong size. Didn't take long to fix it, but I was sure glad I had extra fabric. Bought it on purpose! Plus scraps....I luv me some scraps!