Sunday, September 24, 2006

I am sewing today and decided to take a picture of the medallion quilt. I completed the center. These pictures show where I am and where I'm headed with the quilt. I thought I was about finished with blocks, but, of course, organized my instructions and realized, oh no....I'm not. I think there are 3 or 4 different blocks to do. I won't get bored doing a bunch of the same thing!


I've tried to upload pictures of my t-shirt blocks. Blogger will not cooperate. Wish I had another site. Anyway, I tried to make the blocks bigger than I thought I'd need them, but no two are the same size. Electric Quilt is going to get a real workout when I get enough of them done.

I'll end with this bit of advice: Never sew in black knit pajamas.

1 comment:

Hedgehog said...

What a cute little heart in the center!