Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Different fabric....

I made two more burp cloths this morning after I made a trip to the doctor for my shoulder. Cortisone shot. Sure hope it helps. I am ready to start a little girl quilt and have no fabric, no ideas, and don't see a time to get it going. I have until the end of September. (Ok, so I might have some pinks and greens that I bought at Zooks on our last trip to Lancaster. One yard each of about 6 different fabrics. Hmmmmm.....)
I must brag a little about my irises. They are really beautiful. Last year was the first year they were out here, and I got 1 lousy bloom so I am thrilled with how many I am having this year. And all my vases are boxed up, ready to wait for the new house!


Jeanne on Spiral always lists things she is grateful for at the end of her post. Think I'll start doing that some of the time.

Gratitudes:

1) My beautiful irises

2) having Gracie here today to keep me laughing and busy

3) my wonderful husband who helped me book a girls' trip to Vegas this afternoon (Woohoo!)

4) the blogs that I read that give me all kinds of things to think about....like things to be thankful for!

No comments: