Friday, May 26, 2006

So I hope I didn't make a mistake!

Well, I found another discolored light block on the quilt block I was worried about. I soaked that edge in water and made sure all the edges touched, and no color ran. I don't get it.

If anyone is reading have you ever had this trouble? I went shopping but didn't find anything I loved for the 2 borders, so I can still easily replace this block.

In other news, I should be getting a call anytime that the three quilts I took to the shop are quilted. I'm anxious to see them.

Goals:
Finish this scrappy sampler in this lifetime
Finish the medallion quilt (coming along nicely...almost to the put together stage)
Work on handquilting Bub and Ginger's quilt. (Why did I ever join Pogo and start playing Canasta?)

Next project? I think I'll do and Eleanor Burns book I have. I've been collecting greens for the trees, and I think I have enough now. Or maybe that would be an excuse to shop? (Get thee behind me, Satan.)

No comments: