I did, however, keep on task. For once, I had a list of quilt dimensions and fabric swatches. I bought backing for 4 quilts. I was hoping to get the wide fabric, but I didn't like the designs or quality of what they had in stock.
This is a baby quilt that I made from a mystery pattern. It is made from fabric left from my youngest grandson's quilt. I got this blue fabric for the back. I used the same fabric in pink on the top.
This is the all scrap quilt, Chiclets. I really liked the pattern on this gold fabric.
I started to do a tone on tone blue for the back of the blue and yellow, but decided to go with this fabric that matched beautifully.
I got a plain white/off white background for another scrap sampler that I made over a year ago, too. I hope to get at least a couple of these to the quilter this week.