Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Repairs

So I'm trying like crazy to find a fabric in my stash to border a scrappy sampler that I made. I was laying out the different fabrics to try them out, when I saw something on the matching edges of two sides of the quilt top. I hunted around, found fabric, and replaced as best I could. Now I've about decided the red in the block is running cause there is another small beige block that needs to be replaced. I may just take out the whole block and do another one. I know I prewashed!!!

This gold doesn't exactly match, but I don't think it can be noticed once it's all together. However, this is the block I might just go ahead, replace, and get it over with.
And, on top of all this, there is no good fabric for the borders. I have to go fabric shop. (Beat me!)

No comments: