Thursday, April 04, 2013

Good News!

I always have so many! I am glad 4 out of my 7 grandkids were here for a fun Easter lunch and egg hunts.  Fun was had!
I am happy that the birds have finally found the feeders and we have found a way to keep them from hitting the windows but can still watch them.
But, most of all, I am glad that I am over the horrible stomach virus I got Sunday night that just about killed me!!!  OMG.  That's all I'll say about that.  The older I get, the longer it takes to recover my strength, so I am happy that I finally felt like doing a little handwork yesterday.  I got my hexies ready to sew for my row quilt.

Hope you have lots of blessings in your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful happy things, especially feeling better! Love those feeders. I imagine it takes a while to empty them!