Monday, February 25, 2013

Design Floor Monday

I have decided that I don't like making the same block over and over, so what I am working on now is perfect for me.  I have been working on the row quilt (button on right)  and the Comfort and Joy.  Both are letting me have a great time.

On my floor are just a couple of things.  I got behind on my row quilt because we went to Mardis Gras (see below) so I am still scrambling to get last weeks row done.  These fabrics are auditioning for the row released today by Robin.  I'm trying to match what is already in and figure out what is coming next.
This is the row quilt.  That big hole in the snowflakes is just waiting for a piece of redwork.  If it doesn't go well, I'll just add some more flakes!
I've also been working on the angel for Comfort and Joy.  I'm am having a lot of fun with that.  My machine has been making 'bobbiny' noises, so I investigated and cleaned a bunch of thread that got wrapped around somehow.  No clue what I did!!  Can't wait to see what you all are working on!

No comments: