Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Handwork

Last year I was working on the Row quilt along with Patchwork Posse. One of the rows had a redwork snowman. I had so much fun sewing at night and listening to TV. So I went looking for a cute one to do for Spring.

I found the Rabbits Prefer Embroidery and went to work.  I enjoyed every stitch!  It's a Bunny Hill Design and cute as it can be.  So all I've done is the top row.  I have all the embroidery done, but haven't put any more together.  Soon!! Soon!!


Anyway, I found Hocuspocusville, and I feel in love with it!  I ordered it immediately from Crabapple Hill Studio.  I went to my favorite go-to shop and spent a small fortune on fabric, but I'm about ready to start on it!  I'm really looking forward to it.  To warm up, I'm going to work on the silly angel from Comfort and Joy.  I just have to get her hair done, and then I'll start this!  Yea!

No comments: