Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday

Boy, I needed today to rest! We have finally started in earnest to pack our house in town so we can sell it. We worked for 4 days and I'm beat. It was good to have a day to rest and sew. And play with Grace.

I finished the sailboat top today. If my new grandbaby is a boy, he's all set! Guess I will have to wait until September or October to know if it's a boy or girl. I am looking at patterns to start a quilt for a girl. I decided to do two this time. The other quilt I made ended up a little 'girly' for a boy. Not this time! We got fish and boats.

(And why do I have the only kids who don't want to know what sex the baby is??!?! How easy they could make this!)

I found a quilt today with Teddy Bears. I'm thinking. Anyone have a special pattern you use for a baby quilt?

No comments: