Saturday, October 12, 2013

Rest time!

I can't post a single picture, but I can report progress!!  I'm working on Christmas presents!  Just taking a break for a few minutes now.

Desperately need to hand quilt.  Every minute.  Now.

Have 2 quilts totally ready to quilt with tops and backs made.  Just can't decided to take them to long-arm person or do them myself.

Grace's quilt is all pinned for me to do.

3rd of 4th quilt....top finished today.  Almost finished with back  I'm having to be creative!!

4th quilt.  Finished.  Have to do back and then decide who/how to quilt.

And I actually won something.  Oh, it was an exciting day!! Go here to see Carol's beautiful Counting Sheep design at Fun Threads Designs.  I hope to do it soon.

Left to do.
1.  The quilting.  Oy, the quilting.  What do I do?
2.  Get at least 1 of the two Christmas quilts finished for Christmas.
3.  Hand quilt.  Hand quilt.  Hand quilt.  Hand quilt.

That's all for me!  Isn't this fall beautiful??  Our hayride is next weekend!

No comments: