Monday, January 29, 2007

Update

Things here continue to improve with my husband. We got good news from the pathologist and are very pleased with that.

I still don't have much quilting energy, but have a plan. I am still redoing the quilt from my daughter's wedding. I sure wish I'd had a decent machine when I made this the first time, as almost every seam will be resewn by the time it gets finished. (And it's a lot of seams!) Anyway, to get myself started, I go up to the loft and must redo two blocks before I quit. It's worked for the last several days, so maybe it will get me moving.

I'm also waiting for the fabric requirements for the new BOM. I'm trying to decide whether to do it in black with brights or in something more traditional. Maybe I should just do two...... Sounds good to me!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good plan on the resewing. Loft sounds so elegant. =)

What's the BOM you are doing?