Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm not a slacker....

Really. I'm not. We were gone for two weeks to Alaska, and although I tried, I did not get to one fabric store. We saw one, and my husband pretended to be sad for me because it was closed on Sunday when we saw it. I did meet a lady who designs miniature quilts at a craft show. She had some beautiful designs, but I have enough to do without starting one of them!

So...goals. This is tricky as I hurt my back when we were in Alaska. It is slowing me down, and I haven't done much of anything. And I've been reading. Lots. We bought a bunch of books in Alaska, and I've read 4 and I'm almost finished with number 5.

I did work on the blue and yellow quilt. It is almost all together. So that is my major goal.

1. Complete blue and yellow quilt top.
2. Finish hand sewing the binding on the gold quilt.

I'll try to post some pictures of the two quilts I'm working on if blogger will let me.

No comments: