Thursday, April 20, 2006

Finally, progress!!!

So I finally felt like doing something. I finished the binding on this quilt this morning. The only thing lacking is a label. I took a picture to show the quilting design since it really shows up on this design.

This was a mystery quilt designed by Deb at Quiltaholics. For those of you who don't know what that means....When you do a mystery, you get fabric requirements, but you don't know what the finished quilt will look like. I've done 4 mysteries. Two of them are Deb's. I will try to take some pictures of the other mysteries and post them later this week.


These are the quilts that hang over the rail of our loft in the barn where we are living right now. They were all done by my mother except for the bottom picture, left quilt, the Irish Chain. She hand quilted all four.

No comments: