Monday, November 10, 2014

Exercise in Avoidance!!

Well, I haven't been doing very much.  I did get the little girls' Frozen quilts done by cutting off some border that was on the panel, and then adding my own.  Those are still some really ugly panels.

Then we had out hayride.  It was Nov. 1 and so darn cold that I stayed inside all I could.  Everyone seemed to have a good time, but I was happy to take the little girls to the house about 9:00 so our sleepover could begin.  Little Ruby would walk around asking people if they were tired.  She goes to bed about 7:00 so 2 hours late about got to her.

So this week I rested and recovered.....and avoided practicing on the Tiara II.  ARGH!!!! Must practice!! I also wanted to finish Comfort and Joy, but I'm still machine appliqueing the borders.  I didn't get the Halloween one done, and doesn't look like I'll get the Christmas done in time either.

The whole family!!  This doesn't happen much any more!!

Me and my little girls.
Hope you are accomplishing more than I am.  I am hoping to finish cleaning the playroom and then hit the machine!!!

No comments: