I got quite a bit done yesterday. I wanted to see how the first row of the blue and yellow quilt went together. It's always a miracle to me when seams meet like they should.
I also decided I'd get some extra paper patterns printed off and try to do one block a week (4 of the small squares) and I couldn't find the block!!! I was just sure it was a 12" square so I looked and looked on Quilter's Cache and couldn't find it. Then I remembered that I was looking for something other than a 12 inch and went up to the loft to measure it. 10 inch. So then it wasn't so hard. It's this one. I'm glad I went to link it because I had trouble finding it again this time!! Well, it's here, so I won't lose it now.
Pictures of the blue and yellow quilt that's together will be posted when Grace and Riley let me!